Kubos users develop custom flight software for their OBCs using the KubOS libraries.
This series of tutorials will walk a new user through the major steps required to program a mission and then communicate with a system once it is in-flight.
Mission Development Tutorials¶
After the completion of these tutorials, the user will have created a mission application capable of querying their hardware for telemetry data and then storing that data into the telemetry database.
System Interaction Tutorials¶
These tutorials cover all of the ways a user might directly interact with a system from the ground.
There is no coding required for these actions, however some scripting may used for example purposes.
The first two tutorials may be run entirely locally. The file and shell service tutorials are written to be used with an OBC.
Important system tutorials which should be approached after mastering basic system interaction.
These docs give more information about various components of KubOS:
- KubOS Design - The high-level design of KubOS
- Getting Started with KubOS and Rust - Instructions for using Rust with KubOS
- Application Dev Guides - More in-depth instructions about creating mission applications
- Kubos Services - Docs covering what services are, which services are availabe, and how to create your own services
- Mission Development Guide - Docs covering the recommended components which should be developed for any given mission